OPP Safety Intranet
OPP Safety Mission Statement
OPP's employees are its cornerstone. Employee safety is a core value of OPP and is crucial to its success. It is every employee's responsibility to help create and foster a proactive safety mindset while actively working to make OPP a safer place to work. All employees must embrace the idea of working safely at all times.
Expectations to accomplish this mission are:
- All employees will be involved and actively participate in our safety programs.
- Each employee must make safety planning a significant part of a job process, before the work starts.
- All employees will be responsible and accountable for their personal safety, as well as the safety of those around them.
- Every employee is empowered and encouraged to speak up when encountering an unsafe situation or act.
- Every leader will provide necessary safety resources and take responsibility for making improvements to the workplace so work can be performed safely.
These efforts will foster a safety culture throughout the organization and result in fewer employees being injured at work.
For more Safety information, OPP employees are encouraged to visit the OPP Safety page on Insite.