OPP Stores & Supply Chain
OPP Stores & Supply Chain serves as the entry point for all OPP material/service requirements. Incoming material/service requests are reviewed and sourced from the OPP Stores Stockroom or outside vendors.
10/28/22 - HID Door Readers are now Stocked in the OPPSTORE Inventory
- HID Door Readers have been ordered by Physical Security with the intent that all projects/work orders should utilize the readers stocked in OPPSTORE.
- These HID Readers are specific to PSU. No other Vendor builds to the PSU specifications.
- Item numbers to be used on your Desktop Requisition in Maximo:
- 431826 without pigtail connection (Terminal Connection)
- 431916 with pigtail connectionIf you have any questions, please contact Chuck Dills or Turtle Patterson.Item 431826 without pigtail connection (Terminal Connection)
Item 431916 with pigtail connection
Need Help Submitting Your Desktop Requisition?
- Desktop Requisition Entry Help Document for Projects
- Click the following link to view the Desktop Requisition Video Playlist or scan the QR code below to view from a mobile device.
OPP Stores is located in the Physical Plant Building at the University Park campus. The Physical Plant Building is on the north side of Park Avenue, directly across the street from Beaver Stadium. The Stockroom Issue Counter is located on the west loading dock (the west loading dock faces the Laundry Building).
To submit an order to OPP Stores, enter and submit a Desktop Requisition in Maximo.
Need Help submitting your Desktop Requisition to OPP Stores? See the Training Resources Below.
Purchase Order Change Form (Reminder: After opening the form, please be sure to select the "Enable Editing" button in the top, yellow ribbon before trying to edit/fill out the form as the form initially opens in a protected view.)
Training & Self-Help