Interactive Web Maps
Interactive web maps maintained by OPP can be accessed via the links below, through the organization's ArcGIS Online website or the Explorer for ArcGIS app on a mobile device.
|John Richendrfer||[email protected]||(814) 863-6859|
|Kaelen Robb||[email protected]||(814) 865-2792|
|Rob Phillips||[email protected]||(814) 865-7868|
|Colin Grube||[email protected]||(814) 863-3151|
- Pennsylvania’s official public geospatial data portal. Find and download data from across the Commonwealth, including Penn State OPP aerial photos, lidar, and basemap data (buildings, roads, sidewalks, parking).
- Resource for data sharing, discovery, and archiving at Penn State. Find and download OPP aerial photos, lidar, and basemap data (buildings, roads, sidewalks, parking).
- Historic aerial photos of Pennsylvania.
- Historic maps of Centre County and Pennsylvania offered in digital format.
- Provide resources and training for mapping, GIS, and geospatial technology.
- The Public Parcel Viewer displays parcels, streets, streams, buildings, municipalities, school districts, soils, state parks, state game lands, and state forests in Centre County.
- GIS training resources (most are free). Includes documents, MOOCs, story maps, videos, seminars, tutorials, instructor-led courses, and web courses.