Penn State Stormwater Publications and Training Documents
OPP had approximately 50 permanent guages installed on its dams, surface ponds and subsurface detention facilities. Data may be available to University staff upon request for research or class projects. Interested employees should contact Larry Fennessey for unpublished data sets.
- University Park Stormwater Master Plan - December 2016 (pdf)
- Watershed Document - 2020 (pdf)
- Chesapeake Bay Pollutant Reduction Plan - 2019 (pdf)
- Stormwater Magazine - 2019 (pdf)
- MS4 Partner Stormwater Activity Book - 2017 (pdf)
- MS4 Partner Stormwater Activity Book - 2016 (pdf)
- Thompson Run Special Report (pdf)
Training and Education
Training and education of the University's population, which includes students, faculty, staff, contractors and visitors, is critical for a successful stormwater management program. The presentations have been developed as guidance on topics that apply to University operations and property. Please direction request for information or questions to Larry Fennessey, stormwater operations engineer.