OPP Diversity Team
The OPP Diversity Team is charged with advising the Executive Steering Group (ESG) on diversity related issues and programs in support of OPP's goals of increasing the diversity of the workforce; retaining diverse employees; and fostering a welcoming, nurturing, and inclusive work environment.
- Provide a safe and inclusive forum for honest and open discussions of diversity issues within OPP
- Be a sounding board for diversity issues within OPP.
- Identify diversity training needs in the organization and arrange for training to meet those needs.
- Identify and recommend strategies to OPP Senior Leadership on ways to improve the climate for diversity in OPP.
- Make recommendations on managing the climate survey process within OPP and ways to disseminate information to the organization obtained from the survey.
- Liaise with F&B Diversity Strategic Priority Team to provide feedback and implementation, where appropriate for SPT initiatives.
- Make recommendations on strategies for recruiting and retaining a diverse workforce.
- Identify obstacles to success and potential strategies to overcome them.
- Chad Altiero
- David Brown
- Nikki Brown
- Mary Beth Caldana
- Madeline Cantu, Team Facilitator
- Tara Chrzanowski
- Vernon Davis
- Rob Gavlock
- Scot Miller
- Kelli Prescott
- Monica Reed
- OPP Leadership Team / OPP D&I Team Education Immersion
- Lunch & Learns
- Equity Action Resource Team (Equity in hiring)