Quick Links to SIMBA Resources
- OPP's Cost Centers with IBIS legacy budget numbers
- OPP's Internal Orders with IBIS legacy budget numbers
- SIMBA GL accounts with IBIS legacy object codes (GURU)
Instructions: Click the Global Expand button in the lower right-hand corner of the screen and use CTRL-F to search the list for old object codes to find the corresponding GL Account(s). PLEASE NOTE: that an old object code may have multiple GL Accounts (and vice versa). The first result of the search may not be your best choice. Conduct a thorough search. You can also search (CTRL+F) for specific words such as "cellular" or "landscape" to find the appropriate GL Account(s), again with the caveat that there may be multiple results.
- OPP's SIMBA FN18 Approvers List
- OPP's Approvers & Proxies template (see Kristin Sykes email dated July 9, 2020 for more information on the review/approval process and how to use the Approvers & Proxies template)
- Shop OnLion Delivery Address (This is an unprotected copy that you can filter and sort for your particular needs, e.g. buildings within a particular Custodial District)
For additional, non OPP-specific SIMBA resources, please consult the SIMBA website.
OPP Super Users
Emory McKenna – Financial Assistant, Accounting
Amber Schoenauer – Administrative Support Coordinator, Buildings & Grounds
Beth Clark – Budget Analyst, Administrative & Financial Services
Super Users will be your liaison with the SIMBA team for any questions or issues during the SIMBA Transition.
Please refer to the When to Contact OPP’s Super User Decision Guide, prior to emailing or messaging the group. All inquiries to the Super Users should be done via email.
Read Between the Lions
- Issue #1 - December 2019
- SIMBA Affects EVERYONE!
- So What *Is* SIMBA?
- Where Do I Start?
- Issue #2 - January 2020
- Meet Your OPP/SIMBA Change Management Team
- Highlights from SIMBA 101 Training
- SIMBA Sessions
- Issue #3 - March 2020
- Worried About SIMBA? There’s a Video for That!
- Take Action!
- SIMBA Changes: Safety Shoe Reimbursements
- SIMBA Changes: Cash Travel Advances
- Who Does What?
- Issue #4 - April 14, 2020
- SIMBA Super Users ASSEMBLE!
- Tools You Can Use NOW: Payment Decision Matrix
- Tools You Can Use NOW: Desktop Requisitions
- SIMBA is FULL STEAM AHEAD!
- Issue #5 - April 28, 2020
- OPP SIMBA Change Management Team – Your Resources for Guidance, Support, and Questions
- OPP Project “1-Job” Elimination
- Abacus: Timecards – NDPD Code Conversion (Information Only)
- Best Practice SPOTLIGHT: Maximo Requisition Approval Process
- SIMBA Training – All the Information and Tools You Need to Be Successful
- Issue #6 - May 5, 2020
- Editor’s Note – Change
- Unit by Unit Training Recommendations from OPP/SIMBA Change Management Team Members
- Now That You Know, Where Do You Go? (training resources/links)
- Issue #7 - May 19, 2020
- Editor’s Note – Countdown to SIMBA
- New Project Work Type in Maximo
- Financial Authorization for Work Order Requests
- What You Need to Know Leading up to July 1st
- Spring Training – Baseball, No…SIMBA, Yes!
- Issue #8 - June 2, 2020
- Calling All PCard Holders!
- Grab a Freshly Sanitized Cart and Let’s Go Shopping!
- OPP Stores and YOU: What You Need to Know about Process Changes
- New Course Alert! (OPP-FAM: Basic Concepts for SIMBA-Integrated Maximo 7.6.1)
- More About Change
- Issue #9 - June 16, 2020
- June SIMBA Sessions
- SIMBA Users and Approvers
- OPP’s SIMBA Super Users
- Concurrent Change: e-Builder Phase 2 Launches in July!
- Keep Rolling with SIMBA Training!
- Issue #10 - June 30, 2020
- Editor’s Note – It’s SIMBA Eve!
- June SIMBA Session Recap
- SIMBA Log-In and VPN
- GURU Updates – SIMBA GL Accounts and SIMBA Chart of Accounts
- New Maximo Courses (Related to SIMBA)
- SAP Concur Reminders
- Active/Retained OPP Tasks in SIMBA
- Issue #11 - July 7, 2020
- Editor’s Note – WE ARE…LIVE!
- System Kudos
- Super Users’ Corner
- Active Alerts – Where to Look for System Issues/Resolutions
- More Maximo Courses (Related to SIMBA)