Quick Links to SIMBA Resources
- OPP's Cost Centers with IBIS legacy budget numbers
- OPP's Internal Orders with IBIS legacy budget numbers
- SIMBA GL accounts with IBIS legacy object codes (GURU)
Instructions: Click the Global Expand button in the lower right-hand corner of the screen and use CTRL-F to search the list for old object codes to find the corresponding GL Account(s). PLEASE NOTE: that an old object code may have multiple GL Accounts (and vice versa). The first result of the search may not be your best choice. Conduct a thorough search. You can also search (CTRL+F) for specific words such as "cellular" or "landscape" to find the appropriate GL Account(s), again with the caveat that there may be multiple results.
- OPP's SIMBA FN18 Approvers List
- OPP's Approvers & Proxies template (see Kristin Sykes email dated July 9, 2020 for more information on the review/approval process and how to use the Approvers & Proxies template)
- Shop OnLion Delivery Address (This is an unprotected copy that you can filter and sort for your particular needs, e.g. buildings within a particular Custodial District)
For additional, non OPP-specific SIMBA resources, please consult the SIMBA website.
OPP Super Users
Emory McKenna – Financial Assistant, Accounting
Amber Schoenauer – Administrative Support Coordinator, Buildings & Grounds
Beth Clark – Budget Analyst, Administrative & Financial Services
Super Users will be your liaison with the SIMBA team for any questions or issues during the SIMBA Transition.
Read Between the Lions
- Issue #1 - December 2019
- SIMBA Affects EVERYONE!
- So What *Is* SIMBA?
- Where Do I Start?
- Issue #2 - January 2020
- Meet Your OPP/SIMBA Change Management Team
- Highlights from SIMBA 101 Training
- SIMBA Sessions
- Issue #3 - March 2020
- Worried About SIMBA? There’s a Video for That!
- Take Action!
- SIMBA Changes: Safety Shoe Reimbursements
- SIMBA Changes: Cash Travel Advances
- Who Does What?
- Issue #4 - April 14, 2020
- SIMBA Super Users ASSEMBLE!
- Tools You Can Use NOW: Payment Decision Matrix
- Tools You Can Use NOW: Desktop Requisitions
- SIMBA is FULL STEAM AHEAD!
- Issue #5 - April 28, 2020
- OPP SIMBA Change Management Team – Your Resources for Guidance, Support, and Questions
- OPP Project “1-Job” Elimination
- Abacus: Timecards – NDPD Code Conversion (Information Only)
- Best Practice SPOTLIGHT: Maximo Requisition Approval Process
- SIMBA Training – All the Information and Tools You Need to Be Successful
- Issue #6 - May 5, 2020
- Editor’s Note – Change
- Unit by Unit Training Recommendations from OPP/SIMBA Change Management Team Members
- Now That You Know, Where Do You Go? (training resources/links)
- Issue #7 - May 19, 2020
- Editor’s Note – Countdown to SIMBA
- New Project Work Type in Maximo
- Financial Authorization for Work Order Requests
- What You Need to Know Leading up to July 1st
- Spring Training – Baseball, No…SIMBA, Yes!
- Issue #8 - June 2, 2020
- Calling All PCard Holders!
- Grab a Freshly Sanitized Cart and Let’s Go Shopping!
- OPP Stores and YOU: What You Need to Know about Process Changes
- New Course Alert! (OPP-FAM: Basic Concepts for SIMBA-Integrated Maximo 7.6.1)
- More About Change
- Issue #9 - June 16, 2020
- June SIMBA Sessions
- SIMBA Users and Approvers
- OPP’s SIMBA Super Users
- Concurrent Change: e-Builder Phase 2 Launches in July!
- Keep Rolling with SIMBA Training!
- Issue #10 - June 30, 2020
- Editor’s Note – It’s SIMBA Eve!
- June SIMBA Session Recap
- SIMBA Log-In and VPN
- GURU Updates – SIMBA GL Accounts and SIMBA Chart of Accounts
- New Maximo Courses (Related to SIMBA)
- SAP Concur Reminders
- Active/Retained OPP Tasks in SIMBA
- Issue #11 - July 7, 2020
- Editor’s Note – WE ARE…LIVE!
- System Kudos
- Super Users’ Corner
- Active Alerts – Where to Look for System Issues/Resolutions
- More Maximo Courses (Related to SIMBA)