How to Request Services

Building Maintenance

There are two ways to request Physical Plant building maintenance services:

  • For emergencies, call the Work Reception Center from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. After hours, please call (814) 865-4731.
  • For routine maintenance, contact your Service Desk Coordinator (SDC) to have them request service through EZRequest. Check with your Facilities Coordinator (FC) to find the SDC for your location.

Area 1
Location: 158B, Physical Plant
Supervisor: Ron Nagle
Phone: (814) 865-4731
Area Shop: (814) 863-8058
Fax: (814) 865-9144

Area 4
Location: Room 3, Grange Building
Supervisor: Tim Peterman
Phone: (814) 865-4317
Fax: (814) 865-1186
Area 2
Location: Room 17, Pond Lab
Supervisor: Dave Brown
Phone: (814) 865-4316
Fax: (814) 865- 1183
Area 5
Location: Room 116B, Ag Engineering
Supervisor: Pat Kasper
Phone: (814) 865-0866
Fax: (814) 865-4328
Area 3
Location: Room 206B, Steam Services
Supervisor: Les Weyandt
Phone: (814) 214-8699
Area shop: (814) 865-1182
Fax: (814) 863-8475
Area 6
Location: Room W005, Millenium Science
Interim Supervisor: Brent Cowher
Phone: (814) 865-7896
Fax: (814) 865-8168

The Physical Plant customer contact network consists of a Facilities Coordinator (FC) for each college or administrative unit and designated Service Desk Coordinators (SDC) for buildings or areas.

Please note, only the FCs and the SDCs have access to EZRequest, the system used to submit work orders.


If you need work that will cost over $3,000, it will be handled as a project.  Your first step will be to contact your FC, who will submit a project request in e-Builder.