Facilities Information System: LionSpace FIS
LionSpace FIS is a web-based program allowing users to view space information and Penn State University's Facilities Coordinators to maintain and analyze space information.
All users with active Penn State credentials have access to the Campus Viewer and Accessibility Map applications within LionSpaceFIS to view and download information.
Facility Coordinators have access to the Space Manager application to edit space information.
Submit an e-ticket through the OPP ITS HelpDesk. (If you are a new user, you must register to submit an e-ticket in the system.) Once logged in, follow these instructions:
- Select the "New Ticket" tab and complete the form.
- For "Category," choose "Applications."
- For "Category Options," choose "LionSpaceFIS."
- The "Assignment" will auto-populate.
- Fill out the remaining fields.
- Submit the form.