Facility Automation Services (FAS)
Manager, Facility Automation Systems : Robert Mulhollem Jr, P.E., firstname.lastname@example.org
152F Office of Physical Plant
University Park, PA 16802-1119
Office: (814) 863-7220
Hours of Operation
7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Monday - Friday
Environmental Systems is comprised of Four distinct functions:
- Facility Automation System Application Engineering
- Facility Automation Network Administration
- Facility Automation Commissioning Services
- Facility Automation Monitoring Services
The department’s goals are to provide Facility Automation and Facility Automation Networking support to all of our customers as well as automated energy related services. Our services consist of Facility Automation engineering and documentation; installation, maintenance and repair of the FA fiber network; monitoring connected buildings from a central station; FAS server and software maintenance; new product investigation and recommendations; and building commissioning services.
To lead the efforts in design, maintenance, operations and monitoring of the Facility Automation Systems and FA Network; identify and implement commissioning projects that maximize customer environmental satisfaction, minimizes energy usage and deliver cost-effective, reliable Facility Automation Services to the University community.
- Raymond Beam, email@example.com - Supervisor, FA Application Engineering
- Robert R. Krasinski, firstname.lastname@example.org - Supervisor, FA Commissioning Services
- Thomas E. Walker, Jr., email@example.com - Supervisor, FA Network Administration
- Gary L Persing, firstname.lastname@example.org - Supervisor, FA Monitoring Services
- Dwight C Smith, P.E., email@example.com - Quality Assurance Specialist